This feeling makes me uncomfortable :'(

This feeling makes me uncomfortable :'( - high levels of Jelously!
yeah..
Hurt, saw you with her !
Hurt, saw you talk to her !
Hurt, saw you you went out with her !
Hurt, saw you smile with her !
Hurt, saw you very comfortable with her !
Hurt, when everyone said that you with her very harmonious !
Hurt, you hurt me and now i'm sick because of you! but, you don't know what i feel now. Because i never tell you that ILYSM! I just a girl who can feel in love too.
>I hope you can understand what i feel now.
>I hope someday you know what I feel.
>I hope someday you can reply all my love.
>I hope you will never change.
>I hope tomorrow you and she did not close liked today.
>I hope I can be beside you.
>I hope I can see you smile to me.
>I hope you can read the meaning of each of my eyes.


♥ I want you to know that I loved you since I first saw you in July, as soon as possible ♥

Komentar

Postingan Populer