The Last Day in 2010 (Friday, 31 December 2010)

Friday, 31st 2010. The last day in 2010, the new year will come with a new live :)

There are many wishes, pray, and dreams. I will leave all my black memories in the 2010. I hope in 2011 i can do the best for myself, my family, my friends. There are many kind of incident that i can’t forget in 2010. First, final examination in jhs, i could pass it :). Second, when i’m enrolled in shs 1 Yogyakarta, i’m not excepted:) but, I could join with 2 shs Yogyakarta that very amazing for me :D I have many new friends they are very kind. I’m not Dissapointed here. Yeah! I thing only there 2 incident that very interesting for myself. I couldn’t forget it!

My wishes :

> Make my parents proud with me!

> Can join in science class

> Found someone that can understand me

> Be frugal !

> Be Honest :)

thanks for everyone that made me smile in 2010 :D I hope i can do the best for you all.

Komentar

Postingan Populer