Because I'm a teenager!

Monday morning, 
Oh I just woke up from my sleep tight at 6 am. 
What a laziest moment was these. 
I would meet all my classmate and my school, yes right that was be happily moment every day, but the lesson? Oh I love that too :3 

Every night I always thinking "How to be smart student without studying?" 
and now I found the answer, "You will never be a smart people if won't study" 
 I'm just a teenager, just wanna do what I want, just wanna do what I love. 

Look at the clock! I think, I must study now or never yeah! 
Give me some spirit to get more knowledge :)) I wanna hear my parents said "Do you can see that girl? who standing on the stage with her Cumlaude Tittle? SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!" 
I hope It will be happen someday. Bye.. give me time to imagine all my dream :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer