The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug (2013)



Movie Review for this week!
The Hobbit, The desolation os Smaug.
This story is the second sequance of The Hobbit Trilogy. The story still about the journey of Bilbo and thw dwarves to reclaim Erabor (the dwarv’s hometown) from Smaug (a dragon). This movie was adapted from a novel The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (1937). The first, Unexpected Journey (2012), Desolation of Smaug (2013), and the conclude There and Back Again that will be released on December 2014.
This movie directed by Peter Jackson, starring
• Ian McKellen
• Martin Freeman
• Richard Armitage
• Benedict Cumberbatch
• Evangeline Lilly
• Lee Pace
• Luke Evans
• Ken Stott
• James Nesbitt
• Orlando Bloom
This movie, really awesome. I love the fantasy one! This movie has a related plot with Trilogy The Lord of The Rings. This movie has a long plot, I don’t think I can share all. That’s too tiring :p
Wanna know the complete story? Ah, just watch it!
Oh, whats the most unforgettable from this movie? I watched in the last day It presents in Cinema, Whohoho! Lucky me. Thanks to Aliya who wants to accompany me :3

Komentar

Postingan Populer