Hi Stranger!

Did something happen? Yes!
Dont ask the reason why I wrote this posting suddenly, after a long-long-way-vacum (freshman’s bussines) wkwkw
Wait... where should I start?
So, I just met someone that I used to know, Mmm I doesn’t mean I got amnesia and forgot all about that person. Yah, you know just like gotye’s said...
But you didn’t cut me off, make it out like it never happened and that we were nothing, and I don’t even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger and I feel so rough...
Hi dude! Do you know how I miss you ? I miss you damn much!! I miss the old memories. Always. There must be a reason why we miss the old times. And my reason is.. you.. kamu.. iya kamu.. *macak dodit* he he he
Why we act like this? Like a perfectly stranger... I don’t think I deserve this 
Oh God! With all my kindness, Can we start all over again? Starting from tell our names each other...
If we can go through this, let’s meet in our brightness future 

Komentar

Postingan Populer